Wednesday, October 12, 2016

God will accomplish His purpose!


In the midst of challenging times like elections, health needs and so many other challenges we need to be reminded of who God is and what He is doing.
This week's Fighter Verses serve as a a great reminder.

This week's EKIDZ verse
Isaiah 46:9
"Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God and there is none like me." Isaiah 46:9

This week's Fighter verses
"... I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,' calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it." Isaiah 46:9-11
This week's Fighter Verse blog
Here is the link to a great post about these verse  http://fighterverses.com/set-1-core-esv/week-41/

No comments:

Post a Comment