Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Teacher Resource for Exodus 1, 2 on April 3

One of the application points of this week's lesson 
Trust God during times of trouble.  He does not forget His people.

This week's memory verse is James 1:2
"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds"

Here is a summary of this week's lesson, which connects well with the memory verse. Scroll down to see a Mission's Month connection point.


2014-10-19 CM Preview from Faith Church on Vimeo.


Missionary Connection Help:
Each of one of us faces different kinds of troubles and trials.
BUT what are some unique challenges missionaries face?
AND What are some ways we can encourage missionaries?



Prayer note:  I (Pastor Dave) would really appreciate your as I am preaching at First Baptist in Wauseon.  They wanted me to some in more detail some of the things I shared at our Do More Better training as they kick off their Missions Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment