Saturday, March 19, 2016

Talking about this Sunday's (03.20) sermon with your family!


Some illustrations you could talk about with kids:

Significance of marriage
Bearing fruit of marriage


A definite conversation you could have with your kids:

The law arouses sin in you.
When someone tells you  not to do something, do you have a desire to do it?

Before having this conversation you could do an activity like this one.
Draw or identify a line and tell everyone they cannot touch 
or come on the other side of the line.
In your heart, what do you want to do when you hear something like this?

A quote to talk over with your family:

"For I do not understand my own actions. 
For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate."

Do you ever feel like this?

A quote to talk over with your family:

"Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! 
So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, 
but with my flesh I serve the law of sin."
Romans 7:24, 25

Here is a way to talk about this
I am a sinner in need of a savior. 
I am thankful that God saves.
If I am saved I must live like it.

For more Kids in Church resources go to
ekidzministry.blogspot.com/p/kids-in-church.html

No comments:

Post a Comment