Monday, February 18, 2013

A teacher note that I wanted to share with you parents.

This is part of the teacher note on 02.17.13:

This is a picture of Jadyn’s craft this past week (02.10).  I am very thankful for projects like this that serve as simple prayer and story reminders.
In the second hour 1st through 5th grade class we did a prayer activity after the story.  You can read about the family tree pray  assignment @  ekidzministry.blogspot.com

I have shared this many times and I will share it many more times.  Parents need to be discipling  their children and we need to help them do that.  
THANK YOU very much for the part you have had in this ministry during this quarter.  
TWO OF THE BIG QUESTIONS I THINK ABOUT EACH WEEK ARE: 
WHAT HAVE THE KIDS LEARNED ABOUT GOD?
WHAT CAN THE KIDS SHARE WITH THEIR FAMILY  THIS WEEK?

No comments:

Post a Comment